Marginal analysis: practical case with Professor Xavier Puig
Did you know that the marginal analysis of a production line, department, or business can be key to determining its viability?
On Linkedin Live on November 25, Xavier Puig, professor of economics and finance at UPF-BSM and partner and advisor at Gesiuris Asset Management, will explain step by step a real case of application of marginal analysis that helped in making strategic decisions of an organization.
- Explanation of the economic-financial analysis known as marginal analysis and why it is important.
- Resolution of the real practical case based on the application of marginal analysis as a methodology to audit the viability of a production line, department, or organization.
- Practical methodologies applied in the Online Postgraduate Course in Business Management.
- Doubts and inquiries about the case made.
* Registration includes sending the case study a few days before the event so that you can read it beforehand and follow Linkedin Live with a full guarantee.
When? November 25 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (CEST).
How? On Linkedin Live.