Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice + Master in Economic Criminal Law and Compliance
The admission requirements will be those established to access the Ll. M. in Professional Legal Practice.
Admission and Enrollment
Admission and enrolment process
- Application for admission: the admission application form will open on February the 19th. The dates of the admission periods (application deadline, final decision, etc.) are detailed below:
|Admission rounds||1st round||2nd round|
|Application fee deadline (120?)||06/03/2020||29/05/2020
|Application documents deadline||13/03/2020||12/06/2020
|Reservation fee payment (25%)||30/04/2020||08/07/2020|
2. Admission process
- Complete the online admission form.
- Make a €120 advance registration fee payment. This sum will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted but will not be refunded if the admission process is abandoned.
- In order to complete your application we would ask you to send us the aforementioned documents in order to evaluate your profile and suitability of the programme. This documentation will be presented via a specific platform to which you will be given access.
3. Final decision
Applications for admission will be assessed following the admission period schedule, the final decision for the application for admission will be sent by email.
Once the programme acceptance letter has been received, and before beginning your academic activity, you will be required to present the following original documentation:
- Certified copy of university degree
- Certified copy of official academic transcript
In order to guarantee your place you must make payment of the reservation fee on the given date and complete formal registration.
If you choose the option to pay by bank transfer we will ask you to enter the program code. For this program, the code is 1266.