Friday 5, Wednesday 10, Thursday 11 and Wednesday 17 June, 5-9 pm
In an increasingly complex corporate environment, transformative leadership makes all the difference in how teams are managed and challenges overcome.
The skills required of a leader are much more than delegating and managing tasks. Personal transformation and that of the team members is critical to a company’s development and that of the people in an organisation.
By means of studying theory and solving practical cases, this Executive Education program analyses:
- The keys of transformative leadership and how they may be applied to organisations
- The characteristics and skills required of a transformational leader
- How an organisation and its leader should interact with team members in order to generate a new corporate culture
- Guidelines for the transformational leader
- The ability to develop the skills needed to become a transformational leader
- Discover strategies that may be put into practice in order to promote a new corporate culture as instigated by the leader
Who is it for?
- Directors of small and large companies across all market sectors
- Supervisors keen to improve their team leadership and management
- Human Resources and talent management professionals
Director of Studies
Mercè Martín, with a BA from the University of Barcelona in Psychology, an MA in Organisational Development from the GR Institute for Organisational Development at Tel-Aviv University and a certificate in Executive and Team Coaching from the International Coaching Federation, is head of the academic field of Personnel and Organisation and a Professor at UPF Barcelona School of Management.