Seminar in Modelling in Economic Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals and Health Programmes (blended learning)
Jaume Puig Junoy
- PhD in Economics and Business Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Academic Director of the Máster en Economía de la Salud y del Medicamento (MUESOL) at BSM UPF and the International Master on Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics (MUESIOL) at BSM UPF.
Natàlia Pascual Argenté
- Academic Coordinator on the Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics programs BSM.
- Master's Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis (Health Economics and Policy).
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Economics and Business of Pompeu Fabra University and researcher at the Center for Research in Health and Economics (CRES) at Pompeu Fabra University.
Oscar Navarro Campàs
- Teaching assistant on the Health and Medication Economics programs at BSM.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics from Pompeu Fabra University.
Marta Trapero Bertran
- Professor and Researcher at Pompeu Fabra University and at the International University of Catalonia.
- PhD in Economy by the Brunel University.
- Associate professor of the Department of Economics and Business at Pompeu Fabra University.
Juan Manuel Ramos Goñi
- Co-Owner & CEO at Axentiva Solutions.
- PhD from Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
Elizabeth Parody Rua
- Lecturer at Icesi University (Colombia).
- PhD in Public Health from UAB. Master in Health Economics and Health Management from UPF.