Risk management and internal control in companies
Tuesday 21 April, 3:30-9:30 pm
Understanding and mitigating risk is a key skill in today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) environment and mastering it will not only allow you to adapt to change, but also to target it head on.
By means of the study of practical cases and with scientific backing, this Executive Education program covers:
- The concept of risk in the framework of companies’ corporate management
- Categories of risk and the development of a risk map
- The role of internal control in reducing risks
- Measure and manage risk
- Understand the various dimensions of corporate risk
Who is it for?
- Those investing in shares balancing risk with return
Director of Studies
Julio Capilla, RSM Audit partner and former Director of PWC Audit department, is also President of the Balearic Islands’ Auditors’ Association and member of the board on a national level.