Postgraduate Course in Selection, Evaluation and Preservation of Human Potential
Fridays from 6.30 to 10 pm and Saturdays from 9.30 am to 2 pm
The Postgraduate Course in Selection, Evaluation and Preservation of Human Potential at UPF Barcelona School of Management (in Spanish) will teach you to identify professional success factors, and how to select the right people to ensure an organization's competitiveness. You will also learn how to evaluate and select executives according to business strategy, and how to preserve and strengthen talent.
Aimed at personnel managers and HR professionals, the Postgraduate Course in Selection, Evaluation and Preservation of Human Potential will equip you with analytical, instrumental and relationship skills which you can apply to the most up-to-date selection techniques, such as headhunting, assessment centres and the various types of interviews. You will also learn about outplacement and how to manage the potentially complicated situations arising from this process.
The Postgraduate Course in Training and Development of Human Capital is part of the Master in Human Resource Management, and equips you for entry into a variety of careers including head of selection or evaluation, HR specialist, virtual recruitment specialist in web 2.0 environments or specialist in assessment, interview and evaluation.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because its more than 16 editions can attest to its success and solidity.
- Because the practical focus of its classes, delivered by professionals in the sector, guarantees its relevance to the current labour market.
- Because you will have the opportunity to meet renowned speakers from the HR sector at the regular conferences and workshops.
- For the networking opportunities it offers: your fellow students and teachers may be helpful in your future career thanks to their experience in the sector.
- To know the keys to select, evaluate and conserve the right people in the organization project.
- To master the most advanced techniques in the selection and evaluation of professionals.
- To identify talent and develop loyalty.
- To learn how to use the management by competences to select and evaluate professionals.
- To analyze the complex situations that arise in this area in a practical way.
- To develop the analytic, instrumental and relational competences which will improve the previous objectives.
Who is it for?
This Postgraduate Programme in the Selection, Evaluation and Preservation of Human Potential (CSAC) is aimed at people managers and human resources professionals with responsibility for p the selection, evaluation and conservation of talent in organisations. People who participate are professionals who practice their activity from the very structure as well as the ones who do it externally, in consultancies or companies which select people.