- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Accounting and Finance
- Online Postgraduate Course in International Finance
- Program curriculum and final degree
Online Postgraduate Course in International Finance
Program curriculum and final degree
Choosing three of the five:
1. International Controlling
- Management control systems to evaluate the performance in multinational corporations
- Effective decision making in international business.
- Controlling subsidiaries
2. International Financial Reporting Standards. Advanced Level I.
IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment, IAS 40 Investment Property, IAS 34 Interim Financial Reporting, IAS 12 Income Taxes, IAS 23 Borrowing Costs, IFRS 5 Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations, IFRS 16 Leases, IAS 38 Intangible Assets, IAS 36 Impairment of Assets, IAS 2 Inventories, IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, IFRS 2 Share-based Payment, IFRS 8 Operating Segments, IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures, IAS 33 Earnings Per Share.
3. International Financial Reporting Standards. Advanced Level II.
IAS 19 Employee Benefits, IFRS 3 Business Combinations, IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements, IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures, IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates, IAS 24 Related Party Disclosures, IAS 20 Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure, IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements, IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements, IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities, IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IAS 29 Financial Reporting in Hyperinflationary Economies, IFRS 1 First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards.
4. International Taxation
- Introduction and taxation systems
- Taxes and jurisdictions
- Transfer pricing
- Legal tax avoidance schemes to take advantage of low tax countries
5. International Finance
- International finance management
- Treasury management
- Foreign exchange and cash flow hedge
- Enterprise risk management
In this matter it is intended that the participant demonstrates that he has internalized the contents developed during the postgraduate course and that he is able to apply them in different environments. It is a work that seeks to integrate all the subjects developed during the postgraduate course.
*The information contained herein may be subject to changes.