- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Human Resources
- Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
- Program curriculum and final degree
Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
Program curriculum and final degree
Module III. Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing Human Capital
- Training and development as strategic factors.
- Knowledge administration: a trend or need?
- Generators of competitive capacities, resources and advantages.
- Quantification of the intellectual capital of the company.
- The trainer as an internal consultant.
- What does the internal client expect from trainers?
- Can future challenges be planned?
- Performance problems.
- Value added by training.
- Audits or analyses of competences gaps.
- Design of strategies to find solutions.
- Assessment of training procedures and actions.
- Where does the added value reside?
- Virtual environments for training and development.
- Possibilities with Web 2.0.
- Self-training and virtual training.
- Definition and implantation of an eLearning project.
- Creation of virtual communities as a basis for professional development.
- Learning and collaborative work in network.
- Collaborative work tools in network.
- The management of knowledge in organizations.
- The need of learning, sharing and producing.
- The intellectual capital.
- Knowing how to implant a GdC programme in the organization, its implications, its barriers...
- 6. Procedures for talent development.
- Identification of potential and professional identity.
- Development centres as a tool for preserving talent.
- Management development centres: tutoring and coaching.
- 7. Competence development for young senior executives.
- Assertive leadership.
- Working with emotional intelligence.
- 8. Excellence though assisted development.
- Coaching, a process for improvement.
- Training to act as an internal or professional coach.
- Coaching for teams.
- High performance teams.
- Mentoring, when should it be used?
- Should we design a procedure for coaching or mentoring?
Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital issued by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra: for graduates, university certificate holders or university-specific degree graduates having successfully completed the third module.