- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Human Resources
- Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
- Academic directors and faculty
Postgraduate Course in Training and Developing the Human Capital
Mariano de las Heras Garrido
- Consultant and Specialist Consultant in Internationalization of Human Resources and International Mobility at ICSSolutions Corp. Responsible for the Global Mobility Barcelona area. Speaker and advisor in different business organizations. Professor and academic manager in the HR Master in BSM UPF Organizations
- Consultant and Managing partner at BAESTRA Estudi Formació, S.L.
- Bachelor in Economics and Business Sciences by Universitat de Barcelona. Postgraduate course in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations and Postgraduate course in Training and Developing the Human Capital from Pompeu Fabra University.
Patricia Marqués López
- Coach for outplacement employment. Implementation of projects and Development: Development Center, Assessment Center, emerging talent, nationally and internationally.
- Master in Human Resources from EADA.
- Founder and Partner of BLC Desarrollo, Grupo BLC. He is also founding partner of the Conscious Capitalism Foundation, and director of the Foundation "Personas y Empresas".
- Bachelor in Psychology and Economy. BA in Executive Coaching from the University antonio de Nebrija. Postgraduate in Management Development from the University of Sheffield. Certified Mediator by CEDR UK.
Alfonso Bustos Sanchez
- Head of Learning & Development in RICOH Spain and Portugal.