Postgraduate Course in Business Communication
On the Postgraduate Course in Business Communication, you will learn the latest techniques and trends in business communication, both online and offline. You will analyse in depth elements such as internal, external and crisis communications, corporate image and social responsibility.
From communication plans, you will develop the ability to establish and implement communications strategies and execute them through actions. You will also learn to create and model any corporate identity and discover the importance of a good storytelling brand. In addition, you will know how to evaluate the effectiveness of communication strategies using various key performance indicators (KPI) and will deepen your knowledge of digital technologies. Being a mainly practical course, you will study real cases and will have the opportunity to practice in organizations such as Bayer, Oxfam, Renfe, Seat, Fundació La Caixa and Henkel, among others.
The Postgraduate Course in Business Communication is aimed at graduates from any academic field. People without professional experience are offered an excellent opportunity to specialize and a way to professionally enter the field of communication. For communications professionals, the course is highly recommended to upgrade skills and improve job opportunities.
You can choose how to finance your studies between 3 and 59 months by consulting our simulator and receive an answer in less than 24 hours. You can also check the special bank loans available to participants in the UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Why this program?
- Because of its cutting-edge content: you will learn how a corporate communication department works, including internal, external and digital communication.
- Because you will develop a communication plan for a real company and defend it before a panel of working professionals and course lecturers.
- Because you will learn from communication professionals and academics such as Joan Francesc Cánovas, expert in crisis communication; Xavier Marcet, Managing Director at Lead to Change; Belén Badia, Director of Human Resources and Communication at Grupo Uriach; and Daniel Ayuso, Creative Director at the Clase BCN graphic communication studio, among others.
- Because you will have the chance to intern at companies such as Asepeyo, Bayer, Catalunya Caixa, Barcelona Chamber of Commerce, Edelman, Government of Catalonia, Atrevia, Intermon Oxfam, Amgen, Roche Diagnostics and Tinkle, among others.
- Because it incorporates an advanced, self-designed learning model based on the educational philosophy of the UPF Barcelona School of Management's manifesto.
Who is it for?
The Postgraduate in Business Communication is aimed at university graduates in any area. For those with no experience, postgraduate or master's courses offer a highly useful means of specialisation and improvement for entering the professional world. For communication professionals, the programme implies a key opportunity for knowledge updating and a systemisation of experience acquired, providing them with the best possible placement for improving their career.