- Master's and Postgraduate courses
- Marketing and Branding
- Online Postgraduate Course in Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Program curriculum and final degree
Online Postgraduate Course in Data Analytics and Visualisation
Program curriculum and final degree
- Open sources and online disinformation - Dr. Lluís Codina.
1. Digital analytics
- Digital analytics. Strategic aspects
- Google Analytics: web analytics control panels
2. Digital analytics fields of application
- Online marketing campaign measurement
- Data visualization with Data Studio
3. Obtaining and collecting public data
- Data collection sources (I): government bodies and official data portals
- Data collection sources (II): search engines, databases and web portals.
4. Processing public data
- Scraping o automated data scraping.
- Data cleansing and normalisation.
5. Visualising quantitative information
- Quantitative data visualisation
- Interactive visualization of quantitative data
6. Visualising qualitative information
- Interactive infographics
Upon successfully completing the program, students will receive a Postgraduate Course in Data Analytics and Visualisation, awarded by Pompeu Fabra University.