Master of Science in Management
From Monday to Friday from 1 to 8 pm. Class times may vary according to the electives chosen
The MSc in Management is a program jointly offered by the UPF Department of Economics and Business and UPF Barcelona School of Management.
Academically rigorous and highly practical, this MSc is addressed to students with strong quantitative and analytical skills seeking a career in international management. Its courses focus on the pillars of business management, strategic management, innovation and consulting, building a sound basis to understand business organizations as a whole.
Students can tailor the program's curriculum according to their preferences, or they can get a specialization in:
The MSc in Management benefits from the outstanding faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
In addition, this program is recognized by Eduniversal Ranking as one the bests master's degree in General Management. In 2019 the program reached the 43rd position in Europe and is among the Top 5 Best Masters in General Management in Spain.
Why this program?
- Excellent teaching staff. You will learn from the faculty of the UPF's Department of Economics and Business, and from experienced professionals.
- Customization. The program offers you the possibility to create your own itinerary through more than 30 different elective courses. You can also get one of the specializations available by choosing a number of specific electives.
- Analytical focus. You will master and put into practice the latest analytical tools and management techniques, combined with skills needed to success in your professional development.
- Connection with the professional world. The MSc includes the option to do a curricular internship, which provides a relevant work experience in the fields of strategic management, consulting, business analytics, marketing and business development, among others.
- QTEM Program. You will have the opportunity to extend your master with the QTEM program. This is an optional study abroad program in an international network bringing together outstanding students, over 20 Academic Partners renowned in the fields of Management, Economics and Finance.
Program accredited by:
Program member of:
- To obtain a cross-functional approach to management from highly active researchers in business area and from practitioners from global firms.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of analytical tools applied to management.
- To learn how to integrate the required technical and managerial skills for key decision-making process in a highly competitive environment, in a global world.
- To develop research projects and business plans.
- To obtain social and communication skills.
Who is it for?
The MSc in Management is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
- Life and HealthSciences
Applicants with a different academic background may be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a 650 or higher GMAT score.
All candidates are encouraged to present a GMAT score, as it improves chances of being accepted to the program.