- On campus Executive Education
On campus Executive Education
Evidence-based management for insightful decision-making.
The UPF Barcelona School of Management's Executive Education Program is designed to ensure participants acquire the knowledge, tools and skills to enable them to manage and make decisions in environments characterised by great uncertainty, constant innovation and disruptive change.
Our unique methodology is grounded in the transmission of knowledge based on evidence and "learning by doing". Lasting one day or several, our programs provide specialised, intensive training combining the UPF's academic robustness with a practical, strategic and multidisciplinary outlook.
- Funding startups
20, 21, 27 and 28 of May (16h)
- Startup partners: selection, relations and dissolving
Marketing, Communication and Sales
- Impactful communication: mastering your voice and gestures
- Presentations with impact: mastering the art of public speaking
11, 12, 13 and 14 of May (16h)
- Consultative sales: best and next practices
- Valuing and purchasing businesses
29 of May (7h lunch included)
- Risk management and internal control in companies
13 of May (6h)
- Internal auditing versus external auditing: the risk approach
4 of June (6h)
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies: funding sources and creating value
15, 22 and 29 of June (12h)
- The treasury department: the heart of a company
3, 10 and 17 of June (12h)
- Investment evaluation
8, 9, 11 and 16 of June (16h)
- Analysis of consolidated financial statements
5, 13, 19 and 26 of May (16h)
- Accounting fraud
17 of June (6h)
- Finance and Accounting for Executives
22 of May (7h lunch included)
- Fintech, reinventing the financial services
2, 3 and 4 of June (12h)
- Health innovation & Entrepreneurship
20, 21 of May and 17, 18 of June (16h)
Why choose UPF Barcelona School of Management?
The UPF Barcelona School of Management is part of Pompeu Fabra University, one of Europe's leading higher education institutes according to Ranking Times Higher Education.
Renowned teaching team
Linked to academic excellence and a renowned professional practice in multiple sectors.
Unique learning model
Personalised, interdisciplinary and based on management as a practical resource for bringing ideas to life.