Consultative sales: best and next practices
Monday 23, Tuesday 24, Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 March, 5-9 pm
In the world of sales, the failure to adapt to the buyer can mean drops in performance, inappropriate training and low productivity.
The need to provide value means that salespeople must assume the role of professional advisors, allowing them to acquire an in-depth knowledge of the buyer’s needs and to align these with the product or service on sale.
By means of entirely practical methodology, this Executive Education will allow you to:
- Practise the best techniques honed over 30 years in consultative sales, getting to know the trends in insight selling
- Identify the customer’s decision centre and make the specific value proposal sparked by the transaction
- Change the culture among sales teams to be 100% customer-oriented
- Adapt sales strategies in a service-oriented environment and with the need to make the value offered stand out
- Work with the management skills needed to adapt the sales role to the current context
Who is it for?
- B2B salespeople with at least 3 years’ experience
- Kams, sales directors and retail directors
- Marketing and sales enablement heads
- Service providers in general (insurance companies and banks, etc)
Director of Studies
Joan Sibina, with a BSc in Economic Sciences from the University of Barcelona and the PADE senior management program from IESE, is also a consultant, lecturer and a specialist in the application of consultative sales methodologies, and has held seminars and practical training workshops customised for leading companies.