Blockchain and cryptocurrencies: funding sources and creating value
15th, 22nd and 29th of June from 5 to 9 pm
Born from the idea of cooperation with the aim of decentralising and democratising relationships between people and businesses, blockchain is a disruptive technology revolutionising the market.
Blockchain has evolved in a large number of applications such as those used for banking, financial markets, accounting, supply chains, voting systems, marketing, health and government services, with some innovative multinationals also applying this new technology to drive business.
By means of studying practical cases and backed by scientific evidence, this Executive Education program covers:
- The basics of blockchain
- Corporate funding options and cryptocurrencies
- The value chain blockchain adds to businesses
- To describe new opportunities for boosting a business by means of blockchain
- The ability to improve processes, business models and funding methods based on blockchain
Who is it for?
- Executive and financial directors from large companies and small and medium-sized companies
- Technological consultants with potential clients interested in blockchain
Director of Studies
Luz Parrondo, Director of the Postgraduate diploma in blockchain and other DLTs at the UPF Barcelona School of Management, is also a professor at Pompeu Fabra University in Accounting and Finances and has a PhD in Economics and Business from Pompeu Fabra University.